Board Room Rental
The Post Falls Chamber of Commerce board room was recently renovated and is available for use by members and the community. The room holds 18-23 people with tables and chairs only, 45 people standing room or social setup. An 85″ 4KUltra TV is in place for viewing your presentation. Your presentation will need to be on a thumb drive or be able to be accessed by your online content management program. i.e. Google Drive, Outlook 365 etc. The boardroom is also equipped with a 120 degree wide angle camera and 365 degree in ceiling microphone for full room visibility with hybrid meetings. The room is equipped with guest wireless internet access. Your membership level will determine the fee amount if any.
$50 for two hours.
$100 for up to four hours
$150 for up to 8 hours
Rental hours will include 30 minutes pre and post for event set up and clean up.
Use of the AV equipment will be $50 per day (this applies to all meeting lengths)
Non-members are welcome to use the room and a $50 security deposit will be required, but will be refunded after inspection of the facility following the rental.
If you would like to utilize our board room for a meeting or event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Room Rental Rules & Regulations
1. Room Use Fees: The board room will be available at NO CHARGE to members of the Post Falls Area Chamber of Commerce when applicable based on their membership level, however, to utilize the AV the $50 Fee does apply. After all “no charge” uses are exhausted and/or not included in membership level – Fees are as follows: Members: $50 for two hours, $100 for up to four hours, and $150 for up to eight hours Non-Members: $50 for two hours, $100 for up to four hours, $150 for up to eight hours, and a $50 refundable deposit (will be refunded after inspection of facility following the rental) All applicable fees must be paid in full one day prior to the event Rental Date.
2. Damage to Premises/Security Deposit: Upon execution of this agreement, Non-Member Renter shall pay a separate security deposit in the amount of $50. This fee will be forfeited if the Renter cancels less than 14 days prior to the Rental Date. All or a portion of the security deposit may also be forfeited if the furniture configuration of the room needs to be set-up or re-set, or if cleaning or repair of the board room is needed after the event. Security deposit will be refunded within 30 days of the event, if applicable. Renter shall not injure, damage, mar, nor in any manner deface the board room or attached premises. Nor shall Renter place any tape, tacks, nails, hooks, or screws on any wall, floor, ceiling or trim. If the board room or attached premises is damaged by the act, default or negligence of the Renter or Renter’s agent, employee, patrons or guests, Renter will pay the Post Falls Chamber of Commerce all sums necessary to restore the board room and attached premises to its present condition. The Renter hereby assumes full responsibility for the character, acts and conduct of all persons admitted to the board room and connecting premises during the term of rental agreement.
3. Food and Beverage: Renter shall supply all food and drink for their event. All supplies needed by the Renter, including coffee pot, must be brought in for use. Anything left from food and drinks, as well as, trash in all trash cans, must be dis-posed of in the garbage cans behind the building.
4. Destruction of Premises: In case the board room or attached premises shall be destroyed or damaged by fire or by any other cause, including acts of God, or if any other casualty or unforeseen occurrence shall render the fulfillment of this Agreement by the Post Falls Chamber of Commerce impossible, the Post Falls Chamber of Commerce shall not in any case be held liable or responsible to the Renter for any damages caused thereby.
5. Responsibility of Property: The Post Falls Chamber of Commerce assumes no responsibility for any property, supplies or equipment placed in the board room or attached premises by Renter, and the Post Falls Chamber of Commerce is hereby expressly released and discharged from any and all liability for any loss, injury or damage to persons, property, equipment or supplies that may be sustained during or by reason of the occupancy of the Premises. The board room shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless, the Post Falls Chamber of Commerce, its directors, officers, and employees from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage to any person or property in the board room or attached premises. Indemnification described herein shall pertain to all common area around the board room, including but not limited to the parking lot, driveways, kitchen, hall areas, and restrooms.
6. Tobacco: The use of any tobacco products is prohibited in the Post Falls Chamber of Commerce building, including the board room and attached premises.
7. Chamber Rights: The Post Falls Chamber of Commerce reserves the exclusive right to grant rental use of its facility.
8. Attorney’s Fees: In the event that the Post Falls Chamber of Commerce should have the resort to litigation, the Renter shall be responsible for all costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees.